Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to....

actually, even though i am oh so very old, it isn't really bothering me too much (i think 40 will be a different story). nothing too terribly exciting to report on this"special day"(don't even have a picture to post) - but i did get a very exciting b-day present from my loving husband. he surprised me with concert tickets for faith hill and tim mcgraw. i'm so excited. i have to wait clear 'til june to really enjoy my gift but i guess i just have more time to look forward to it. i was so surprised because it will be a huge sacrifice for chad to go to a country music concert. he keeps hinting around that maybe i should take someone else but i think i will drag him along - he dug his own grave on this one - ha,ha.
the kids were all so sweet to me, too. homemade cards and jewelry - what more could a mother ask for. mason kept asking me what kind of cake i was going to have, maybe a cake in the shape of a vacuum or a washing machine or something?!! he was shocked when i told him there would be no cake - or maybe disappointed is the better word - what, no cake for him to eat?!!
anyway, thanx to all who remembered and called (or posted)(or both)... happy birthday to me!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

fun concert!! you will love it!